On the latest healthy post, I’ve talked about my quick weight loss tips. The key to healthy life is to be fit and active. if you are obese you are more likely to develop some health problems, So the first step towards a healthy life will be to lose that extra body weight and to maintain a perfect BMI (body mass index ) ratio.
Most of the time we are usually paranoid over our daily calorie intake, and we tend to punish ourselves by not eating for rest of the day just because of the excessive calorie intake and thus damaging our health, so to make it easier and less confusing you just have to divide your diet in terms of color variety and freshness, and to mix them up and find the best combination that works for you. try new things and keep experimenting by adding more and more healthy ingredients to your diet and soon you will have an awesome tasting diet that is extremely good for your health and reducing the unwanted weight.
Most people do not like to eat breakfast and we usually skip it, usually because of being late for work or some of us just don’t like to eat in the morning, this is not healthy for our body as our mind directs the stomach to consume more calories whenever it gets the chance so at lunch we eat more and thus our stomach forces us to over eat and consume extra calories that are turned into fat, so the best and most easiest solution is to never miss breakfast and try to have a healthy breakfast because it provides your body the energy and strength and also nutrients needed for good health and its also great for weight loss as your mind wont trick your stomach into consuming more calories.
If you are following a diet plan, stay focused and stick to it, do not change it often because the process takes time to show up and changing your diet daily will generally just make you confused and you might consume extra unwanted calories that you seriously don’t want for losing weight, so be patient.
For your body to receive all the nutrients it need, you have to maintain a balanced diet and eat wide variety of healthy food.
You do not have to starve or punish yourself, remember no one is perfect and you are doing this for your health and you have to be positive about it, and the main point of this is to maintain a health diet that doesn’t mean you cannot enjoy the food you used to, its just that you have to manage everything that you are consuming, so it all comes down to managing your diet and its all up to you how you can make it healthier and gradually lose weight , Just keep in mind that nothing is more important then health.
- Your diet should have starchy components in them, as starch is also very important for your body, so your diet should have one third of starchy food, such as rice bread and potatoes.
- Start your day with fruits, in breakfast have a big glass of orange or grape juice, eat banana’s,strawberries or peaches, these all contain vital vitamins that are good for health and donot have fat in them so it also helps for weight loss.
- Try to have dinner as earlier as possible and then keep your stomach empty for at least 10 to 12 hours as eating only when you need and giving your stomach some rest each day may help to reduce weight.
To have a healthy heart and have omega 3 in your diet, you can get have fish oil tablet but its food that you try to eat fish twice a week as it contains vitamins and omega 3 which is good for heart, and prevents coronary diseases and heart attack.
Eat healthy fruit salad in dinner, you can add pineapples or oranges or even grapes in a tossed salad.
- Eating too much of salt can increase blood pressure and high blood pressure can be damaging to vital body organs, Regardless of the possibility that you don’t add salt to your food,you may even now be consuming it more then you know as most of the food we eat has salt added to eat as preservative to prolong its use. so you must take that in account as it can have great impact on your health.
- We all love sweet, salty unhealthy junk food and its just irresistible and also harmful to our health,to get over the temptation you can start by limiting it use and as the time passes you will be able to get over the temptation as now you will be having more healthier food in your diet and when you have witnessed the effects of health diet on your health you will automatically start disliking the junk food.
- We should avoid carbonated drinks such as Pepsi or coca cola as much as we can as they are harmful to our health and provide no useful nutrients to our body, we also need to drink 8 glasses of water daily as it is extremely necessary because our body is made up of seventy percent water and when we don’t drink that much water our body get dehydrated and that is not good for our health, so focus on drinking as much water as you can to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
- We should eat slowly and chew it more to break down the food so it can easily be digested in the stomach, try to enjoy your food not just fill up yourself like a fuel tank, this will help you to eat less and reduce weight gradually so take your time and its also good for your health.
Eat food that tends to have more fiber and carbohydrates as these are fundamentally the most important thing that our body cells require for nourishment and these are like the power source of cells and they also protects us from heart diseases. So try to add more grains to your diet to have a healthier heart.
For stronger bones and teeth your body needs calcium so keep it in mind that you have to include calcium in your diet, so try to have milk everyday as milk has calcium in it.
After reading the above tips you will realize the importance of a balanced diet for reducing weight and for better health, and taking some small steps can bring about extremely good results.stay focused do not lose hope and keep trying, even when you are feeling like losing hope just try to be positive and keep moving forward, the key to success is to keep trying and trying again, try to improvise. Reducing weight isn’t impossible, its all depends on your will and mind.